General terms and conditions
- By registering on the BitcoinCasinoTop website, you allow your personal information to be stored.
- BitcoinCasinoTop website reserves the right to use the received data for various purposes: to satisfy your own requests, improve our services and services, customize contextual advertising, keep in touch with you and other users, collect statistical data and generate reports with anonymous data.
- If you are under the age of 18, you are not eligible to register as a member on the BitcoinCasinoTop website.
- If you wish, you can edit your account data on the BitcoinCasinoTop.com resource at any time.
- You can ask us to deactivate or delete your account, but we reserve the right to store data about deactivated and deleted accounts in the archive of the
- BitcoinCasinoTop website.
- If you do not want to use e-mail as a method of communication and receiving informational material on the BitcoinCasinoTop website, please let us know.
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of October 21, 1986. № 18 U.S.C. § 2510 “Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data BitcoinCasinoTop (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website ;
- User – any visitor to the website;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or an acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual, or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User:
- Email address;
- Year, month, date, and place of birth;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy is united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
- The purpose of the processing of the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with the note “Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers”.
- Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and other types of processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Updating personal data”.
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The BitcoinCasinoTop website ensures that only those employees who absolutely need it to perform their professional duties have access to your personal data.
- BitcoinCasinoTop resource takes all necessary measures to protect your personal information.
- Personal data entered in the BitcoinCasinoTop user profiles are reliably protected with passwords.
- BitcoinCasinoTop website does not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented in this text.
- It is the responsibility of the user to verify the validity of the data before taking action based on it.
- The content of the BitcoinCasinoTop website can be edited without prior warning.
- Some services provided by the BitcoinCasinoTop website may not be available in certain markets due to regulatory restrictions.
The physical servers of the BitcoinCasinoTop website are properly secured to avoid loss, theft, or alteration of registered users’ data.
Section with complaints
- It is not the responsibility of the BitcoinCasinoTop site staff to provide advice on resolving disputes between individual users or teams.
- The priority goal of the BitcoinCasinoTop website is to ensure fair play within the gambling industry.
- Employees of the BitcoinCasinoTop resource make every possible effort to ensure peaceful and effective communication between players, as well as to resolve possible conflicts.
- The BitcoinCasinoTop service, which specializes in handling complaints, does not accept payment from anyone or in any form. No financial transactions between players and the complaint handling service are possible.