CoinsPaid is an organization providing cryptocurrency payment services and personal wallets. The company enables customers to operate worldwide, decrease costs and reach new markets whilst using reliable cryptocurrency processing services and their own wallet app. Besides the company does everything necessary to become an independent ecosystem, and this year it had launched the IDO on DaoMaker (24th of August) and Spaceport (31h of August). At the moment the price is 0.05$ for the coin.
A little more information about token CPD:
- By using tokens as a means of payment, will get discounts of up to 50% on all CoinsPaid services, including crypto processing, wallet transactions, OTC exchange, etc.
- Token will give you the ability to use Defi-tools and earn increased APY, and of course, everyone’s favorite staking and liquidation mining with additional yield;
- There is also a loyalty program since additional discount depends on the amount of CPD on the balance.
The success of the company in numbers expression is the next: more than 9.5 million transactions carried out in the last 4 years of the company’s operation (2019 – 2023), the total amount of all transactions in 2020 is 1.25 billion EURO, and the current market share (Bitcoin transactions) is approximately 5%.
In addition to already achieved, by the end of the year the company plans to attract about 300-400 thousand users to Coinspaid wallet through marketing and collaborations with partners, and in the long term, reach 2.5 million users. “In 3-5 years we see ourselves as one of the leading crypto banks in the world.” – said CoinsPaid CEO Max Krupyshev, and also added that the company strictly follows their roadmap, which is in the public domain (table below).
CoinsPaid roadmap for resent future
As it was said above, CoinsPaid company had launched the IDO on DaoMaker (24th of August) and SpacePort (31h of August). Any user is able to purchase CPD tokens for $0.02. The fundraising hard cap is $320,000. 16 mln CPD tokens are allocated for public sale. The maximum investment threshold on DaoMaker is 500 USD, on SpacePort – 3000 USD. No lockup applies to the public sale but the vesting period is only 4 months.
Partnership with SoftSwiss
Perhaps our regular readers will wonder if it is possible to use the CoinsPaid ecosystem to play Bitcoin casinos. And the answer is yes. For those who do not know what SoftSwiss is, it’s an international company with more than 900 employees and an official representative office in several countries. Today the SOFTSWISS client network includes more than 300 iGaming brands operating on the SOFTSWISS platform. Projects supported by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards from industry media. As a leading iGaming provider, SS is constantly expanding its product portfolio through continuous innovation to provide customers with reliable solutions and first-class service.
Thanks to the partnership between the companies, CoinsPaid users were able to make payments to more than 150 games providers by CPD. So, now millions of users will be able to use the CoinsPaid system to play in the best and most popular crypto casinos.
Advantages and disadvantages of CoinsPaid
- A wide range supported crypto assets;
- Worldwide and instant deposits and payouts;
- No fraud, no chargebacks, no rolling reserves;
- 3-7 times lower fees than with other popular payments methods;
- Instant conversion to fiat or Stablecoins (USDT, USDC, BUSD);
- EU-licensed company;
- Built-in AML system with 2 world-class providers.
- CoinsPaid works with DeFi projects that are still not very popular;
- CPD, like any digital currency, is highly volatile and unstable.
Conclusions and the future plans
In the future, the developers plan to improve the side of DEFI projects:
- Introduce gift cards from AMAZON, Nike, etc.;
- Implementation of its own bank card in 2023;
- Development of IDO and CPD tokens.
According to the general impression, the developers are planned for the long term, therefore they are developing and adapting their business strictly to the roadmap. The direction of the company is interesting, but it’s up to you to decide if you should use it.
Frequently Asked Questions about CoinsPaid